Planning is crucial for softball clubs and associations to be successful, viable and sustainable.
Developing a plan for your club or association’s future direction will enable you to:
• Become proactive rather than reactive
• Initiate and influence successful outcomes
• Exert more control over its destiny – deciding where it wants to be in the future
• Adopt a more systematic approach to change and reduce resistance to change
• Improve financial performance and use resources effectively
• Increase awareness of its operating environment (for example, competitors, government policy, potential risks)
• Improve organisational control and coordination of activities
• Develop teamwork off the field.
In this section you will find useful tools, templates, resources, information and club examples for all your planning needs.